The Stars Group, the market leader in Online Poker, are looking for a dedicated and driven Email Support Specialist to join its Customer Support team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage multiple aspects of the Group’s player experience while offering players top level support and assistance. Our Customer Support Team operates in a fast-paced and target-driven environment and provides challenging and fulfilling work for the ideal candidate.
The Role In 8 Icons...
Your Job Role
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will thrive in a busy and target-driven environment, you will manage all aspects of the Group’s player experience by honing your natural customer service talents and offering players top level support and assistance with any queries via multiple channels of communication.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting all player matters before escalating if all measured have been exhausted. You will strive to ensure the player’s experience is a positive one, and finally you will be on top of your game when having to inform players of any upcoming promotions.
- Provide assistance to players’ queries via email and live chat
- Troubleshoot complex issues
- Inform players of upcoming promotions
- Manage all aspects of the players’ experience
Your Skills & Capabilities
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as an E-mail Support Specialist.
All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in at least one European language with an excellent command of English
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
- Thrive in working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a busy team
- Possess strong all-round understanding of basic computer software. Especially Word and Excel
- Proficiency in any additional languages
- A minimum typing speed of 4 wpm
- Previous gaming experience
- Working knowledge of online payment processing
- Have proven work experience in using live chat
Stars Group Values
Focus on the customer
As a world leader in online gaming, ensuring a positive experience for our players is central to the service that we provide. Across the business and in all areas, we put the customer first.
Work as a team
With so many moving parts across multiple brands, building a community that works together and pools its talents for the sake of the customer is vital to our success.
Strive for excellence
Our growth and success are attributable to the teams across all of our brands embodying our desire for excellence in the delivery of a first-class service. We achieve the best because our employees settle for nothing short of perfect.
We encourage every employee to bring the best of themselves to their role. As such we are always looking for people who have confidence and faith in their skills, talents and the belief that they can bring something unique to The Stars Group
The Stars Group thrives because it is made up of people who are passionate about the gaming experience that we provide and are committed to making that experience as great as it can be.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands.
Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies.Apply Now
"I joined as a Support Services Agent a few months later I was promoted to Team Leader. Two years since joining I secured a role in TV. My position evolved over the years; I’m now managing EPT webcast project. …There is a lot of hard work involved but I’m lucky enough that my job constantly challenges me and gives me an excellent opportunity to meet many interesting & talented people"
Steve Walmsley, Director of Business Analytics
At The Stars Group, we are looking for the best candidates in every field in which we operate and as such, we pride ourselves on providing the best rewards for our dedicated staff.
We also want to invest in the principle of a healthy work/life balance, which is core to our employment philosophy. On top of a competitive salary, we also provide an impressive benefits package, which includes:
- A discretionary annual performance bonus.
- Premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address).
- An annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
- Food vouchers and additional financial assistance for transportation.
- The opportunity for enrolment in our sports program with MultiSport Cards.
Our company works to foster growth, development and career progression for our employees. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training. We also offer many more great perks such as free drinks, snacks, hot beverages and fresh fruit every day.
Located in the beautiful, vibrant and friendly city of Sofia, the offices of The Stars Group are situated in the Polygraphia building in the heart of the city.
The Polygraphia is an amalgamation of historic and contemporary architecture and combines high-end offices with spaces suitable for art and culture.
The facilities within the office itself include multiple rest-areas such as a kitchen area complete with contemporary mod-cons and break-out rooms where employees can play pool or even catch up on their Xbox or PlayStation. If you want some fresh air, there is a fantastic penthouse terrace with breath-taking views of Sofia. Our office is an embodiment of our desire to take care of our employees and provide a comfortable working experience.
Click to move the map, scroll or zoom in and out.
The role is in the Polygraphia office building in central Sofia.
Office center Polygraphia
Tsarigradsko shosse 47B, 6th floor
entrance from Nikolay Rakitin 2
1124 Sofia, Bulgaria